Naturally, your focus is to find the best aged care facility, but it is just as important to consider the financial implications too, so you make the right financial decisions for you and your family.
Questions you may ask:
- Do I need an assessment before entering aged care?
- How much does it cost?
- How will the accommodation bond be funded?
- If I have insufficient funds for a bond, how can it be funded?
- How will cash flow be funded for high level care?
- Should I sell my house or should I keep it?
- Can I keep my house and borrow against to fund my care?
- How much is aged care a month?
- Can I keep my aged pension or can I obtain one?
- How can my estate be best preserved so assets are not wasted?
At Tailored Lifetime Solutions we can help you address the important issues needed for aged care.
We will help you:
- Understand the potential costs involved in entering aged care
- Maximise your Centrelink benefits and minimise your costs
- Preserve your wealth for future needs
Talk to us about aged care and let us answer your questions.