Whatever your path to retirement, one of the big challenges most of us face is how to pay for it. The financial aspects are often complex, and getting reliable and trustworthy information is vital.
The sooner you start to plan for retirement, the better the outcome. Some of the things that you will need to consider include:
- Are you maximising your superannuation entitlements?
- Will your debts be repaid before retirement and can you repay these debts sooner?
- What will be the impact if you reduce hours worked in the lead up to retirement?
- Are your assets best placed inside superannuation or outside of superannuation?
- How much will you need to live on in retirement?
- Do you have any one off expenses for things such as travel, upgrading car that needs to be considered?
- Will the children ever leave home?
At Tailored Lifetime Solutions we ensure you are well prepared for this phase of your life. In building your Financial Road Map, we specifically tailor a plan that is personalised for you having considered your situation, goals and dreams.
Contact us today to start preparing for your retirement.