Our advice process allows clients to maximise and protect their wealth by offering an array of services tailored to specific financial and lifestyle goals. These services include sourcing of funds used for lifestyle or investment purposes, protecting your family in the event of unforeseen circumstances and proactive advice regarding business, investment and retirement needs.
LEVELS OF ADVICE
We recognise there are different levels of advice and financial solutions required by our clients. We offer a number of financial and lending options for our clients to choose from.
Learn more about our:
A Financial Road Map is a comprehensive analysis of all financial aspects for a client. Your Financial Road Map would include an assessment of:
- Where you are today
- Where you want to get to
- Options for you to consider including an analysis of your cashflow, taxation, liabilities and investment projections
- The steps needed to achieve your goals
Self Managed Superfund
We offer a comprehensive Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) advice solution which covers:
- Establishment of a new fund
- Taking over a current fund
- Investment Strategies
- Legislative updates
- Regular Review
Event Driven Advice
- Home Loans/Investment Loans – We will structure the best loan to suit a first home buyer or investors
- Personal Loans – Whatever your goal, be it to take a holiday, buy a car or consolidate your debt, a personal loan could help you get there sooner
- Debt Consolidation – Consolidate all your loans and debts to reduce monthly repayments and repay your loan sooner
- Car Lease – Options available to lease company cars.
- Business Loans and Merchant Facilities – We can provide banking and lending solutions for all your business needs.
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Lending – Finance residential or commercial properties through your self managed superannuation fund.
- Commercial Loans – We can source a number of options if you are looking to refinance or purchase commercial property
We provide our clients with quality financial advice through our Six Step Process:
- Initial Consultation
- Gather all information we require
- Partner with you to help identify your goals and current financial position then prepare written documentation on how
- you can achieve your goals
- Discuss the recommendations with you and make sure you are comfortable with them
- Implement the agreed recommendations
- Help you review your goals and financial needs as agreed
For further information about our advice process and how we can help you maximise and protect your wealth, contact us today.
Your privacy is important to us. You may request access to your personal information at any time by calling us