Retirement may seem like a long way off especially the younger you are. However, putting money into super now is still a tax effective way to save for your retirement – and by starting early you will also gain the benefit of compounding returns. Talk to us today about making your super easy.
Some Questions You May Ask:
- What is the best super fund for me?
- When and how should I start contributing?
- Should I salary sacrifice?
- Are there benefits in making contributions for my spouse?
- How can I check whether I have any lost super?
- Are there benefits in consolidating my super funds?
- When should I think about topping up my super?
- Can I take advantage of the Government Co-Contribution?
- Can I use my super to pay for my insurance?
At Tailored Lifetime Solutions We Can Help You:
- Find the right fund for you
- Identify any lost super
- Consolidate your super funds to help save on fees
- Implement suitable investment strategies
- Understand your insurance options within super
- Gain the benefits of salary sacrificing and other super strategies
- Maximise your retirement savings
- Determine if a self managed super fund is right for you
These links have been provided with permission for informational purposes only and will take you to external websites, which are not connected to Tailored Lifetime Solutions Pty Ltd in any way. Tailored Lifetime Solutions Pty Ltd does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy of the contents/information contained within the linked sites accessible from this page.
Caution: Using these calculators provides a useful starting point, however calculators cannot replace expert, licensed financial advice and should not be used as the basis for any investment decision. You can build a full understanding by working with a qualified financial planner to develop a plan based on your personal situation.
Your privacy is important to us. You may request access to your personal information at any time by calling us