Is your retirement just around the corner or a long way off? If you’re still working, you may be able to increase your retirement savings by using tax-effective strategies, having a mix of income sources and engaging in different investment options (such as shares, fixed interest, property and cash).
It’s Never too Early to Think About Your Retirement.
If you’re aged 55 or over, are still working and have existing super, a Transition to Retirement (TTR) strategy may boost your super without reducing your take-home pay. It may also allow you to reduce your working hours without reducing your after-tax income.
At Tailored Lifetime Solutions, no matter how far away your retirement is we encourage you to commence planning as soon as possible.
Some questions you may ask:
- When will I be able to afford to retire?
- How do I build wealth in the lead up to retirement?
- How can I protect my wealth in retirement?
- How can I optimise my Centrelink entitlements?
- How will I generate income in retirement?
- How do I minimise taxes?
- Can I achieve any of my life long goals e.g. overseas travel, sea change
Talk to us about your retirement and let us answer your questions.
Use the retirement simulator tool to see how much you can spend in retirement and how long your funds may last.
Your privacy is important to us. You may request access to your personal information at any time by calling us